7.07.2008

Fashion Rant & Independence Day.

First off I typically don't rant about much but today I got the new issue of the CCS catalog and I noticed a few designs that were very similar to a line that I submitted to them a few years back. Im taking it as I am a few years ahead of "whats hot" NOW.... But just in case you are still thinking about dropping your paycheck on some fresh neon colored all overprint "streetwear" consider looking to the past for some fashion standards.

This book "Rebel Style" is a great source for the style challenged... It features great Hollywood photos of notorious on and off screen rebels. So this season maybe buy one or two good pairs of jeans and some other basics instead of unloading your guap on some bullshit.




Parting shot ...Forth of July in the south.