7.24.2008

More Motorcycle Designs Come to Life.

A while back I was commissioned to design a few different Custom Motorcycles Lately a few of them have come to life.


Above is a Suzuki Bking I did a few months ago. It made its debut at the 2008 Redbull MotoGP at Laguna Seca. I was stoked that the final product was in the orange colorway rather than the suggested yellow.



This next bike I wasnt exactly happy about the concept... I wasnt given much direction except that I was to use a "bandanna pattern" and the frame was going to be dipped in a new titanium look coating. I like the final look of the coating I cant wait to see what it looks like in person. As far as the bandanna treatment it wasnt executed like I would have hoped.

So far these are the only pics I have of these hopefully I will receive some better shots soon.