12.07.2008

Burger Madness!... I am obsessed!

Ive blogged about burgers before I have to say they are my favorite method of food delivery.... Today I checked out a new place in Charlotte called "The Counter, Custom built burgers". How could I pass something up that says custom built burgers?

The Counter has a checklist menu where you can construct any form of burger you can dream of...

I built a Burger Consisting of;
Turkey Burger, Danish Blue Cheese, Roasted Green Chile's, Sprouts, Grilled Pineapple,Bermuda Onion, Horesradish Mayo on a Honey Wheat Bun!... The meat was cooked perfectly...Ingredients were super fresh.

Also on I got a side order of sweet potato fries... Pretty Good.


Apparently The Counter Custom Built Burgers is a chain out of California... Which was a bit surprising because of the freshness and hip modern design... Check out their web site at http://www.thecounterburger.com

No comments: