5.05.2009

going green...and bday bash..

Long Day today!....

A sneak peak of some new materials I am working with for furniture!... made of Sunflower seed hulls.... Word.

Ernie of NOS stopped by the office today to admire this dirt racing piece of art....and to attend the KB birthday party!

Ran home to an awesome homecooked meal!....

Then off to the Bday bash!... this photo is so good in so many ways... if you dont know....sorry!

KB's bday gift from NOS..... so appropriate!... the trailer held the bday cake!

Yes... That is Muffin Tit$ from the blogroll and her p2 "the Mogul"!.... Yes I posted this Joey... because we all know the other photo I had of you ....well....Im saving!

The only photo I got on my camera of KB!... ERNIE send me the pics on your cam! or Ill send you an invoice!

Yes that is me....and Chris Forsbergs arm!....

No comments: