6.24.2009

More Photos than you can shake a stick at!...

Let me start this post out by telling you that these are in no particular order I thought it would keep a it more interesting...

On June 20th I married the girl of my dreams... (Photo by JBaxter)

Had such a hectic week it was nice to spend some time off work with my son.

We had an ice cream truck at the wedding reception, this was one of MANY messes made.

Johnny V,Riley and Melissa... I cannot thank them enough for all the help over the last week...

One of many nights up way too late with babies in tow...

Just the Girls night before the wedding...

Mary is on the left... she is family in so many ways, shes also Liz's best friend and my #2... This is one of many photos where Mary shows her disgust for the wedding... She will make a great stepmother some day.

Mary also acted as our wedding planner, slave driver, light technician, musician, chef, and power line emergency coordinator.

Thursday night all 40 of us went to see my brother in laws band play, Taking Back Sunday. great show.... as you can see the family is tight.

backstage at the show things got, Creepy!

This is not Heidi of Heidi and Spencer fame... we just called her that all week!... Carly and Amos thanks so much for everything.

Xmans dirty feet....love this pic.

One more... nugget needs a haircut.

yes that is my mother in law showing off the moonshine that she was chugging on!

Jack spreading the truth...

Again... this family is tight.... I love the look on Mishas Face.

The Bouquet toss.....

Amanda was the lucky lady...and well Rob, was upset.


The maiden of honor and my best (lady) Man.... gave the toasts... not a dry eye in the house...

Mr. Ambroziak rolled through...

....so did Mandi!

I think this is the moment that Mary realized her 2 favorite people were married...

The Newman!.... every hour he undid another button on that shirt.

Muffin & Lisa came to support as well.... this photo was taken right after I stole Lisa's Soul!

If you ever throw a party or have a wedding I highly suggest you get a Taco truck to cater... MMMMMMM

Lovely bride being given away by her papa...

Wedding venue starts to fill up...

Best pic of Anna yet!

As they say, Sister Power! So Glad you and Adam are moving to the Queen city Mish.

Quick Break at the local coffee joint.

Monopoly and Twilight....nuff said.

Gifts galore... some good ones.

Me and Pastor Al... I promised him I wouldn't post a pic of him in that awful outfit... oh well, Im forgiven!

Me and the Best (Lady)Man... Love ya Sara.

The ladys and baby "Keystone"...

Me and X are ready to roll....

Mary and i get pumped up...

This is how Aussies can tell if they are "OK to Drive"

Oh Mary... You are seriously family...dont every forget...

Mary's beau showing off his mad Yo-Yo skills... Apparently he is the grand master...

Best (Lady)Man killing the Moonshine...

Amos O' Amos.... so many things wrong with this photo... Love it!

Andy,Mary & big poppa Dave.

Kelly makes me sad...

Amos and Carly, Dry shampoo!

"so this one time, A dingo ate my baby....

Carly trying to explain how she can read Dogs minds by kissing them...

BFFFFF

No clue what the hell is going on here...

Me and Mama , need to see her more..

New bride and the MMI Crew.

Mary finally loses her mind....

And I made it... Ive changed so much in such a short amount of time...Thanks to all my friends and family you save me everyday.

1 comment:

Nate Vaagen said...

Great pictures! Wish we coulda been there. You'll have to have an anniversary special one of these years.

Nate V.